Get up and get fit with our new traveling exhibit Let’s Move South Dakota. Six fun stations will inspire you to better health and fitness!
– Move every day! Do fun activities such as hacky sack(TM), hopscotch, and river rock jumping.
- Move 60 minutes a day (30minutes for adults),
- Make simple dietary changes
- In six weeks you will have earned your PALA + award .
Track your progress online or on paper. Download Tracking Form
– Eat fruits and veggies! What you eat in real life matters in this game. Spin our wheel o’ produce and collect fruit and veggie counters. Get bonus counters for the fruits and veggies you have eaten.
– Play on your feet! Turn off the TV, get up from the computer and play on your feet. Roll the die to see which exercise to do during commercials.
– Drink smart. See just how much added sugar is in soda pop, energy drinks and chocolate milk. It may leave you feeling a little unbalanced…
– Help prepare meals. This puzzle has all the ingredients to help you put together a delicious meal . Careful! Some pieces don’t fit in the puzzle or in meals that you should eat every day.
– Play Outside. Want real high def entertainment? Go outside! Build a fairy house, keep a nature journal or pick up trash.